I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

short but humorous

A good reiteration of the silly and awkward comments that one would normally find on youtube.

also, 27 million hits on a cat spamming 'meow' and then a popping duck. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing actually happened, considering how the most retarded videos tend to have the highest views (ex; Friday)

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Excellent

Very cool style and fluent animation. It must have taken a lot of time and effort to get everything to come together (with the music and all~)

Keep up the awesome work!

Residunt Eval 4 Residunt Eval 4

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Yeah that pretty much sums it all up right there.

Ball Grab Ball Grab

Kind of odd... The concept is weird and the levels aren't particularly challenging, just move the red ball to the green ball. But the physics are nice, it's a neat utility to mess around with, and overall it has potential. Maybe if there was some other aspect of challenge to it, like if you could only move the ball with other items or if you used the arrow keys and had to get past obstacles or something, I dunno. Either way, it's a neat thing with potential but it'd be nice if there was more of a challenge to it.

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

excellent concept.

The actual idea behind the game is a really.. strange blend of confusion, mystery and sadness. The gameplay is decent but is difficult for the wrong reasons. For instance, the only hard parts are getting out of areas that seem like they should be easily navigated. The main plot tree that i enjoyed was mell's, because it was the only one that gave any real insight into the strange world.

I really wish you would have expanded more on the story you were portraying, i was disappointed when there was no main ending after completing all three plot tree's, not even a conclusive 'the end', almost like theres some kind of hidden ending that I just hadn't achieved yet.

All in all though, i'm still very glad i chose to play this game because of the emotional aspect. To try and imagine a 'dead' world vastly different from our own only moments before it's collapse is a feeling absolutely singular and no other game comes close, thats the reason why i love this piece, and thats why i still insist it deserves a ten.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Excemplary

You truly are the king of the "Point 'n Click" game style, your work never ceases to stump me! Once again, more amazing puzzles, emotionally driven story, very well done backgrounds and cinematics, excellent voice-work, etc..

The best part though, is the story... its such a treat every little inch closer we get to the ultimate outcome, everything pulls together perfectly in the end, and so far this is the craziest twist i have seen in NG yet. Sad as hell, but still great.

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Angelic sorrow.

I dont know why, but thats what comes to my mind when i hear this. An enigmatic essence flows through my soul when this music plays.. this has that touch, whatever it is. Sometimes i really do wonder if music like this can tap into things more than just our mind. You may not know it, but you've left a huge inprint of yourself into this. Its as if it tells a story, this isnt like most things i hear.

i dont know, i feel like some kind of rambling fool who has no idea how to express his feelings, so im just goign to save myself the embarassment with this.

Masterpiece sir, i dont mean to be rude, but regardless of what you say, in my book, this is a masterpiece. period..

Dj-Flux responds:

What you say is pretty interesting. Who knows what music can do to us. =P

I'm glad you enjoyed it and took the time to review. :]

PKMN: Regi Battle, Blind Kings PKMN: Regi Battle, Blind Kings

Great remix

I personally think that this would be a good remix for if they made a psychic type regi [even though its impossible sence regigigas is the king of all of them and he only embodies steel, ice, and rock]. Anyways, good job with the remix, long live the regi's! [and not just because they have a ****load of defense]

Chao-Guy responds:

Glad you like it!!
Keep it up!!

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Epic.

a true marvel in music. its simply amazing, this is an expert-calibur achievement. seriously, exceptional work.

nubbinownz responds:

Wow, thank you that was a really deep compliment. well put and meant alot. I really appreciate that.

BOOB cat BOOB cat

LOL

WHEN U GONA GET SCOUTED GHEWOF

pwner001 responds:

December 2012....

Tribal Band Tribal Band

I'd like some of those ._.

The fact that its hand made gives it that really worn out feel, which I think goes perfectly with the black and red color scheme. The symbol there gives it a mysterious feel, like you are part of a underground group of some sort, or like it could have been passed down for many generations from a great ancestor with an unknown purpose or meaning.

I guess it depends on your imagination, but either way its nice to see some tangible art here on the portal, I cant even draw, MUCH LESS make something like this, nice job XD

CosmicDeath responds:

Kickass review - thank you! I hadn't thought about the secret symbol aspect, but it sounds mysterious! ;D

I wrote up a news post on how I did it (url below), in case you wanted to give it a try. It really would be good to see more tangible art in the portal. ^_^

Dad Dad

Oh my.

Very dark in nature but also very precise, not a pixel out of place. The fact that there are still red eyes in the sockets gives it that "is it really dead?" feeling, almost like it could end up being Zombie Dad.