Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

Angelic sorrow.

I dont know why, but thats what comes to my mind when i hear this. An enigmatic essence flows through my soul when this music plays.. this has that touch, whatever it is. Sometimes i really do wonder if music like this can tap into things more than just our mind. You may not know it, but you've left a huge inprint of yourself into this. Its as if it tells a story, this isnt like most things i hear.

i dont know, i feel like some kind of rambling fool who has no idea how to express his feelings, so im just goign to save myself the embarassment with this.

Masterpiece sir, i dont mean to be rude, but regardless of what you say, in my book, this is a masterpiece. period..

Dj-Flux responds:

What you say is pretty interesting. Who knows what music can do to us. =P

I'm glad you enjoyed it and took the time to review. :]

PKMN: Regi Battle, Blind Kings PKMN: Regi Battle, Blind Kings

Great remix

I personally think that this would be a good remix for if they made a psychic type regi [even though its impossible sence regigigas is the king of all of them and he only embodies steel, ice, and rock]. Anyways, good job with the remix, long live the regi's! [and not just because they have a ****load of defense]

Chao-Guy responds:

Glad you like it!!
Keep it up!!

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Epic.

a true marvel in music. its simply amazing, this is an expert-calibur achievement. seriously, exceptional work.

nubbinownz responds:

Wow, thank you that was a really deep compliment. well put and meant alot. I really appreciate that.

End of Summer End of Summer

Ear-gasmic.

its well deserving of my 10 stars. ~~!tyvm!~~ for posting this Am@z1nG song, and keep up the excellent work like we all know you will.

{Midnight} {Midnight}

wow, thats amazing

Full of energy and excitement. Fast paced, energetic, and CATCHY. Love it.
- [10/10] / [5/5] -

(DJ Martcore) Next generation (DJ Martcore) Next generation

pretty freakin good

the intro is very impressive, and overall the beat is catchy and keeps me coming back. I think you couldve done a little bit better with changing it up because its a bit repetitive. simply shortening the song would work too, but either way, good job and i hope to see more.

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

i liked it...

..and so did pretty much everyone else who left a review on this. Its so hard to find other songs with an identical style to this one. good work. 10/10
-eVo121