All 8 art Reviews

WHEN U GONA GET SCOUTED GHEWOF

pwner001 responds:

December 2012....

Tribal Band Tribal Band

I'd like some of those ._.

The fact that its hand made gives it that really worn out feel, which I think goes perfectly with the black and red color scheme. The symbol there gives it a mysterious feel, like you are part of a underground group of some sort, or like it could have been passed down for many generations from a great ancestor with an unknown purpose or meaning.

I guess it depends on your imagination, but either way its nice to see some tangible art here on the portal, I cant even draw, MUCH LESS make something like this, nice job XD

CosmicDeath responds:

Kickass review - thank you! I hadn't thought about the secret symbol aspect, but it sounds mysterious! ;D

I wrote up a news post on how I did it (url below), in case you wanted to give it a try. It really would be good to see more tangible art in the portal. ^_^

Dad Dad

Oh my.

Very dark in nature but also very precise, not a pixel out of place. The fact that there are still red eyes in the sockets gives it that "is it really dead?" feeling, almost like it could end up being Zombie Dad.

Joker Joker

Very nice

Could use quite a bit of improvement however. Some fo the shading looks a LITTLE sloppy and kinda messes with the feel. also, theres some akward small bold lines that dont fit with the rest of the piece. But aside that, it is a great drawing, and i feel you can reach impeccable artwork with a bit more practice.

Hank Hank

Why this doesnt have a perfect score, i'll never know...

*Sigh* when i saw the madness character in the preview, I KNEW i had to see this, and it is amazing. I love the artistic design, i dont know how you did it, its kinda rough and/or smooth or something, idk, but whatever it is, it works gREAT in this piece.

and the blood...

You are the picasso of the 21st century. HUZAHh!!

5/5

Rhunyc responds:

I'm glad you like my style!! :D And thanks for checking it out. ;D

I don't know if I'm the picasso of the 21st century.. I'd take a look at LaserKarls work if I were you.. That man has got skills you can't deny. :P

BUT!!! I appreciate all the kind words!! :) Thank you!

Earth Worm Earth Worm

Terrific

Great display of your own creativity, as well as excellent artistic skill. I also like how you have a little bit of information about the creature there as well. Very very nice job on this artwork here.

Creature Creature

Very very cool

Looks like a creature that could be in some kind of MMORPG or something like that. Definately a neat creation indeed

Splurda responds:

thanks :D i think it's the most creative of my drawings :3

Traveling oasis Traveling oasis

Beautiful

I love this, it gives off some strange but EPIC feel. i dont know how to explain, but regardless, 5/5, definately.